11 de abril de 2007

i remember thinking murder.

Me acuerdo la primera vez que la vi. Sensacional. ¿Porqué chingados me complico tanto?
Las cosas son simples. I remember thinking murder. She is so cool. She's a tease. I'm alone and I'm driving so slowly that the dogs are now passing me by, now the clouds are dissolved in the firmament, now it's midnight I hear on the radio; it's the Mexican national song.
It's the Mexican national anthem and, you must use it to win your beloved's heart, for I know that she's wild and she's beautiful, for I know that her soul is like many souls and her heart is a nation itself.

Nota: El texto que esta en rojo es un extracto de la cancion: "Mexican National Song" de The William Blake Band. Autor: Carlos Mal Pacheco

2 comentarios:

ppon dijo...

her heart is a nation itself...

y con musculos ..

saludos!

Carlos Mal dijo...

Hasta ahora puedo checar tu blog y sorpresa. Qué honor ser citado en una entrada. Luego me contarás a qué viene todo esto.